As coconut shells are not naturally fire-proof, we’ve taken some extra steps to ensure you have a safe experience when using your candle:
- The insides of the shells are treated with a CSIRO tested fire retardant.
- A metal stopper has been placed at the base of each wickto prevent it from burning past a certain point (12.5mm) and results in a mandatory (and safe) amount of wax being left over at the bottom of the shell.
Using your candle
Please follow these instructions carefully when using your coconut shell candle:
- Place your candle and its base together on a non-flammable plate(such as a slate coaster or ceramic saucer) before lighting. DO NOT place your candle directly onto or near flammable or heat sensitive surfaces such as glass or wooden furniture as the coconut shells get hot and may cause damage.
- To prevent fire, serious injury or accidents, always burn your candle within sightand never leave it unattended.
- Once the metal stopper has exposed itself through the wax, this indicates your candle has reached its safe end. Please DO NOT try to burn the wick past this point.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets (and even some adults, you’ll know which ones).
- Only light your candle in ventilated areas that have zero wind or draughts. Draughts can cause the flame to burn to one side and prolonged exposure could potentially cause the shell to catch alight.
- Always trim the wick and ensure the candle is free from debris and foreign objects before lighting.
- Don’t try to move the candle one it is burning.
- Only use your candle for a maximum period of 3 hours at a time.
- Extinguish the flame fully before leaving the room. Wait until any smoke subsides and then double check to ensure the candle is out.
- Use common sense at all times (the same way you would with any potentially dangerous items such as gas bottles, lighters, etc).
Coconut shell candle is being supplied by Safimex company. If you are looking for more details of this product, please click https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/PREMIUM-COCONUT-BOWL-CANDLE-MADE-OF_11000004373856.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.161d2c3cMPQNJJ
Source: Coco and eco
SAFIMEX JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Head Office: 216/20a Duong Ba Trac Street, Ward 2, District 8, Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
Tel: (+84)-(28)-3636 2388 | (+84)-(28)-3636 2399 | Website: https://safimex.com/